dv Cloud R6066 update has now been released.
· Add streaming platform integration. Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Vimeo currently supported
· Add direct link to dedicated dvCloud help page to the top menu bar
· 'Users' and 'Groups' are now under a new menu called 'Access'
· Redesigned statistics page
· Add SRT input statistics:
-Round Trip Time: The round-trip time between the encoder and dvCloud.
-Packet Loss %: The total percentage of packets lost between the encoder and dvCloud NOTE: Most are recovered by retransmission at the source and so do not necessarily result in any artifacts.
-Receive Rate: The total received data rate (Audio + Video).
-Total packets Received / Lost: This is the total number of SRT packets received and reported missing by the dvCloud. For each “hole” detected in the packet sequence, a request to re-transmit the lost packet is sent to the sender. This lost packet may (or may not) be re-covered by the re-transmit request. NOTE: This is the raw number of packets dropped by the network. Most are recovered by retransmission at the source and so do not necessarily result in any artifacts.
-Total packets Dropped: This is the number of SRT packets reported dropped. NOTE: These are packets that have arrived at the dvCloud too late, or that never arrive at all and have not been recovered. Some type of video artifact may result (i.e., a replayed frame or video blocking artifacts). This statistic is very important as it can indicate the SRT latency value is too low or video bitrate is too high
· Add SRT statistics for API connected NVD-3X decoders
Tuesday, April 27, 2021